According to the higher authorities on epidemic prevention and control requirements during the exhibition, all visitors should make online registration with real information (basic information, passport number, email address, mobile number, contact address, etc.) and follow health safety checks (take temperature, track 14 days trip, check QR Code , etc.). Please confirm blow items:
1. I have no fever, cough, tiredness and other symptoms in line with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
2. I don't belong to the group in the 14 day intensive or home quarantine observation period.
3. I have not been in contact with infected patients or suspected patients, not been to high- and medium- risk areas, no contact has been made with personnel in high- and medium-risk areas.
4. I have never been diagnosed as a confirmed case of COVID-19 or an asymptomatic infected person or I have been previously diagnosed as a confirmed case of COVID-19 or an asymptomatic infected person but have been cured and discharged from hospital and do not belong to the follow-up medical observation period.
5. I will cooperate with the entrance staff temperature testing work, show the QR Code code, wear a mask and keep safe distance from others, etc.
6. I have read and confirm above items, no hidden, falsely reported, misrepresented identity information, consciously abide by the relevant laws, policies, rules of the people's Republic of China and Beijing, or I will bear the responsibility for all the consequences caused.
The organizer promises to keep the personal information strictly confidential, which is only used for the exhibition entrance check and epidemic prevention management and control.
If you’re from any country or region outside Mainland China, please first enter your mailbox and click the button
"Get Verification Code from Email"
, then enter your email address in the blank popped up – you can check the verification code in your inbox now.
Get Verification Code