1. This platform can only be accessed by exhibitors.
2. Exhibitors should note that the exhibition is open to exhibitors, trade visitors and media who hold a valid ITMA ASIA + CITME 2020 badge. The general public and minors aged 16 years and below will not be admitted.
3. Exhibitors may register and purchase visitor badges for their guests. In appreciation of our exhibitors, guest badges purchased by exhibitors through this platform will be complimentary from the organisers of
ITMA ASIA + CITME 2020.
4. Online registration will close on 19 Nov 2022, 24:00PM (GMT+8). Please ensure all guests real-name registration information are submitted before the closing time. Once online registration closes, registrations
yet to be submitted will not be issued with badges. The guests will then be required to purchase badges onsite. Standard onsite rates cost RMB 100 for a five-day badge and RMB 50 for a one-day badge.
5. The username is your exhibitor ID number indicated on the “Notification of Stand Allocation” document. The default password is “000000”. On your first login, you will be prompted to change your password.
6. The online system will close on 19 Nov 2022, 24:00PM (GMT+8).
7. All participants are to observe and comply with the COVID-19 precautionary measures under the guidelines issued by the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council and the Shanghai Convention and
Exhibition Industries Association (SCEIA):
• real-name registration with travel document/identity number and mobile number provided
• original travel document/identity card must be presented for badge identity verification at the onsite registration counters before entry
• mandatory photo taking at registration counters for international participants is required to access facial recognition gates
• green Shanghai health code must be presented for entry
• mandatory mask wearing & onsite temperature screening
8. For enquiries relating to registration and payment, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .